Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wrapping up

Monday we hit the beach again, and found out that if you don't stop at the outlet mall you can get to the beach quicker. The beach was packed, but we had a great time with the kids and family. We finished Monday off with Lobster dinner at Fox's, a resturaunt by our favorite lighthouse.

Tuesday we bid farewell to my Mom and Dad, and Aunt Tracy. We love and miss you all.

Tom and Frankie are staying in Portsmouth now, at a swanky hotel, The Wentworth by the Sea, and we are enjoying their swimming pools.

2 comments:

Kata said...

Amazing! I see your photos and just long to be in that beauty, instead of this wreched desert. I loved to see all the family! It makes me homesick for You, for Boise, for all our good times! Sounds like you had agreat time.

Retired and Happy said...

Grandma Marie and I had such a great time Laura. We love the kids and all the fun things they do. Each one is special in our (my) heart(s). It was fun spending so much time with Mike, I enjoy learning from him and I think we have a lot in common. You live in such a beautiful and interesting area, it is so fun to learn so much every time we come.
I was so happy Caliegh and Miles decided to get baptized and confirmed. It was our privlage to be there with your family, Aunt Tracy, and Grandpa Tom and Grandma Frankie, you all are wonderful folks. Thanks Tracy on all the great travel tips. Also thanks Tom for the books you recommeded. The meals out and the meals you prepared Laura were fabulous. Next time we will have to try Indian.
As sorry as we were to leave only allows us to start planning for the next trip. Yes we would even fly through Chicago if it meant seeing you sooner.
You should tell the story about Miles thinking Mike was yelling at Caliegh at the baptism. Oh, we love your Ward and the spiritual feeling that is there, I am glade Marie and Tom got to participate and I learned so much from Shelby.
I can understand why Elliot has such a crush on Elder Brown, he is a great Missionary.
Well I could go on forever about what a wonderful time we had, if you ever get to Mike's again have a kanolie (sp) for me!!

Love Dad