Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Persuasions

With book club drawing near I have been finishing my book, Persuasions in my usual reading style.

Ignore house and children (and husband) until book is finished. Do not leave chair for anything other than food and bathroom breaks. Do not feel guilty about being in PJ's at 2pm. Finish, finish, finish.

This has long since been my favorite Jane Austen, but reading the book for the second time reminded me how wonderful Miss Austen's stories are. I can't wait for book club.

1 comment:

Hot Rod said...

Ok, i hate to admit this but I like Austin stories as well. Don't spread that around too far. Oh yeah, and thanks for the card and gift as well. No, I don't think you're ever too old for that gift, but it certainly wasn't necessary. Thanks Peterson's

Love you guys!