Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm going there someday...

This past Saturday we had our annual Primary Temple trip. We all load up in cars and drive the hour and 30-40 minutes to the Boston Temple. The temple was erected in 2000 and sits in true New England style, among the trees. It was so well hidden with trees, I didn't know we had arrived till we were pulling into the parking lot.

The kids were able to meet the Temple President and he answered some of their questions about the Temple. It was a wonderful day for the kids and adults alike. I love the Temple and hope to make it back soon.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I love all of the things you guys do! I could seriously just hang out for days on end and live your regularly scheduled life with you and be entertained. I also love that your kids are all color coordinated :).

Hot Rod said...

The temple sure is a wonderful place. Shawn loves to go see the "big, beautiful temple"in Rexburg. Sounds like you had a great trip.

Love ya

Michelle said...

What a great trip! So how were the Skunk smell and baby wet wipe jelly beans? I'm very curious!! How did you like Persuassion? It's my favorite Jane Austen.