Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary from the girl with Pearl earrings...(and the necklace too!)

Today is Mike and My's 11th anniversary. We never remember from year-to-year what we get each other. So I thought I should record somewhere, I got him a tie clip (right now he uses the girls hair clips).

And my sweet, amazing, smarty-farty husband surprised me with Pearl earrings and a Pearl necklace. It might be old fashioned of me, but I have been asking for a long time for these. I wasn't expecting them at all! And he made the cutest card, and wrote a great blog entry (you should read it, it's all about me.)

Mike is an amazing husband, don't get me wrong he has his faults, but he is the PERFECT match for ME. Love you Mickey!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Um, hello, picture?

The Crazy Heads said...

Loved Mike's blog about you. I figured I would post on yours so you could read it and you probably care more than Mike does about what I have to say. First of all, you don't look "frumpy" but I really like that word all of a sudden. And you are funny, I miss hearing your laugh and laughing because of the things that you say. Ryan and I still always say to the kids when they get hurt: "do you know why that happened?" Do you even remember that? We also laugh and think about you when we say it. I thought about you the other day when I found some pictures from the manager TCBY trip to Lagoon. You are really great Laura, we miss you tons and whatever you do, DON'T PULL HIS FINGER!!!!!!

Retired and Happy said...

Way to go Mike, I am proud of ya!! Laura all the things Mike said about you are true;-)
Help me somewhere in my memory I thought Mike wrote the 10 best things he loved about you before? Well, never mind what he said was sweet.

Grandpa Larry