Thursday, August 6, 2009

Two new members of the Church.

Miles and Caleigh have been looking forward to this day for some time. They have had so many questions and Mike and I have been doing our best to prepare them for baptism. Mike even practiced with them how he would "dunk" them, in the hot tub at Tom and Frankie's hotel. Mike took the twins to their interviews at the Bishops home. I was afraid to go, because Caleigh tends to be shy and cling to my leg when we need her to talk to other adults. Mike said her and Miles both did great. Mike being ward mission leader, has experience with putting together a baptism, and he helped so much with Mile and Caleigh's. He even drew the picture for the front of their program. It was a great day, with a wonderful spirit. I'm so thankful we had so many family members here to enjoy it with us.






Caleigh's best friend Emma Hunting.

Their "before" and "after" clothes.

2 comments:

Kata said...

SOOOOO Fantastic! Wish we could have come! I love all that you are doing with your family. I can't wait til I come to visit. You sure have fun with your visitors. I love that they got baptized, all those special pictures and all their special moments will be landmarked together. What a blessing. I love you Laura! You are an incredible mother, and I look up to you so VERY much!!

Titus Fam said...

Yay! The boys loved seeing pictures of the B-day, the baptism, and everything else you've been up to. Thanks for keeping this up-to-date! See you guys again soon!