Saturday, August 29, 2009

Proof!

For quite some time now, I have been teasing Mike that I wasn't sure if he really did go to UNH since I've never seen his office. After seeing the bright Lime green and Lemon yellow walls, I see why he has been keeping it a secret. Just kidding. Truly, he spends little time here and views the space more like a locker, than an office. After seeing Mike's office and touring all of the classrooms he has taught in, he took me to the UNH Dairy Bar for yummy sandwiches. I love having time with just Mike and am so grateful for friends willing to watch my kids so we can be kid-free.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

If my office walls were that color I wouldn't spend any time there either! Thanks for posting the proof. Love that you are posting your walking results! I am finding this challenge MUCH harder than expected.

Quail Ridge Travelers said...

If I worked in a lemon yellow, and lime green room I would want to eat popcicles all day.