Friday, December 4, 2009

Advent fun

Last year we started a tradition of finding the most fun looking advent Calender we can. Last year we did a Lego themed one, and this year we found this fun playmobil one at Target. I love playmobil and was really glad to find this winter wonderland themed calender. The one down side was the calender had to be assembled. Meaning, I had to open the box and put the little compartments together and all the pieces in their place. Once that was done though, the kids have been having lots of fun. We can't wait till Christmas so we'll have all the pieces.

2 comments:

Retired and Happy said...

I know Chris and Erin kids sure had fun with that one you sent last year. Tell the kids to have you take a picture when you are done so we can see.

Triessa said...

What a cute idea! I haven't seen anything that cute around! (I may have to steal that tradition idea.)