Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Funny things from a 2 year old.

I was leaving today and Griffin and Elliot were staying behind with Mike. As I got ready to go, Elliot said in her cute voice, "Mom, can I be good while your gone?" Ha Ha ha.

The other day the kids were getting ready for their Holiday concert. Griffin was looking particularly snazzy in his vest and sports coat. I told him he looked "so handsome." Elliot corrected me with, "No Mom, he is not handsome, he's fantastic!"

Elliot is big enough this year to understand a little bit about Santa's Naught and Nice list. She has appointed herself as helper for Santa by decided who is "naughty" and who is "nice." Our family comes out pretty good half the time, but the poor strangers at Walmart are all naughty. Don't worry, she told them all, "you are on the naughty list." These are the times I wish she didn't speak so clearly.

1 comment:

Retired and Happy said...

I'll have to remember not to go to Walmart during the Christmas season with Elliot. I don't want to be on the naughty list!!!

Chops