Friday, December 18, 2009

Dear Santa, I want...


Griffin, like all the kids, is getting really excited for Christmas. And as I opened the door 5 different times to accept packages this week(thanks Tracy, Matt and Shannon, Tom and Frankie, and Craig and Gail, oh! and Oberhansli's) so am I.

I love all the Christmas cards and pictures they contain. So Griffin asked me the other day what I want Santa to bring me for Christmas. So after much thought, here is my very short (I don't want to be greedy), but essential list:

1. My fast computer to be even faster.
2. My floors and surfaces to repel dirt and dust, so I can go a day without cleaning them.
3. All my favorite, yummy Holiday food, to become low fat, and veggies become the high calorie no-no food.
4. And lastly, and most seriously, to have all of my family here with me in New England, to go sledding with, on the big hill. And I guess, I should add with this one, money for them all to stay in at the local hotel, because I love them all, but I only have 1 air mattress.

So please Santa, if you still listen to 30 year old mothers who have been mostly good that's what I want for Christmas. Oh, and what ever candy you want to leave behind. Thanks

6 comments:

kanewoman said...

I've got the hotel covered - they can all stay at my house - we can sleep at least 7 adults and 2 babies in real beds, and we have a great air mattress assortment as well! That's why they call my house "The Milton Hilton" ;-)

Shannon and Family said...

Glad you got our package. We can set up a virtual sledding outing. Have a fun Holiday!

The Crazy Heads said...

ditto!!!!!!

Mike said...

OK. I'll return your china set and get working on this list instead...

The Super Nerd said...

I so want to be sledding on the big hill with you. I still am working on convincing Tiff to move back there. No luck so far. I will say though that I would not fight to be the one on the air mattress. Last time I checked it had a hole in it and was flat every morning.

val said...

So funny, wouldn't it be great. It looks like you guys are busy with lots of fun things. And I'm sure your getting tons of snow.