Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving.

We had a great time this year hosting our Thankgiving feast. Our dear friends, the Huntings and the Tituses came, bringing lots of yummy food with them. The kids had a great time helping helping me set the tables and clean up the living room for all of our guests. I was a little nervous about being in charge of the Turkey, but everything came out great.
Mike was so sweet, for an early Christmas, I bought the rest of the beautiful dishes I started collecting a long time ago. They were wonderful.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

val said...

What a colorful thanksgiving table. Is'nt it nice to have good people to share holidays with, when there is no family around. Do you ever plan to visit?

Janessa said...

wow! Look at you girl. You are so talented and crafty. Can I pay you to come decorate my house. you are amazing!!! Looks like you guys had a great time:)

Laura said...

We will visit Boise next summer. So I am going to be anxious for winter to end.

The Crazy Heads said...

You go girl!!!! You did an amazing job!

Michelle said...

I love your dishes! Some day I'll get mine too. Looks like you guys had a great time. Love the kids table :)