Sunday, December 13, 2009

Busy, Busy, Bee...

With the year almost up, I am scrambling to finish up 2008 blog book. I am using the program from www.blurb.com, there is so much flexibility in the program, and I am such a perfectionist when it comes to these things, so it's taking me a while.

It did get me missing my digi scrapbooking I used to do. I lost all of my files, so I haven't been making scrapbook pages, just Collage pages. But, I spent the entire day (I hurt my foot and couldn't go to church) downloading new programs from a great site: www.shabbyprincess.com I don't know yet if I'll do a blog book for 2009 or just a digi scrapbook.

What program do you use to edit your photo's in? I really love picassa, but it's basic and I'm looking to upgrade. Maybe Adobe Photoshop?

1 comment:

Triessa said...

Such a cute picture of your babe!! I have purchased the Microsoft digital imaging... I think it was around $50?