Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Card Photo shoot


'Tis that time of year when I scrounge around the house for 4 matching outfits, or drop a chunk of change to buy matching outfits all in the name of Christmas card photos. This year luckily I have matching stuff from last year, and thanks to my cute red bench (featured in a previous post) our photo wasn't too much work this year. I love the collage feature on Picassa and then uploaded it into snapfish and ordered prints.
My only regret, last year I bought a box of Christmas cards and it came with 18. That should be enough right? Wrong. Sorry for all of you who didn't get a card this year, next year I'll buy plenty.





5 comments:

Michelle said...

True to your word...you knew that it would be good for Christmas pictures. THANK YOU! We got your boxes! Shawn can't stand it that he has to wait until Christmas to open them.

Shannon and Family said...

I love the picture of the girls hugging. Very tender!

The Crazy Heads said...

So Cute!!!!!! Love it!

Triessa said...

You did an awesome job!! (And, I'm feeling very honored that I was one of the winners of a Christmas card this year!)
Merry Christmas!
love ya.

Tracy said...

So cute! I can't believe how grown up Griffin is! Tell them all I said hi :).