Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Craft

My friend Kata and I have talked about starting a crafting blog (I'm addicted to making things!), but until we get it up and going, I wanted to share a cute craft I have been working on.

I found these cute paper pine cones, I loved how cute and easy they were. I plan on making enough to decorate my tree with next year-I'm getting tired of my snowmen. I have to think of some other thing that might go with them, but until I do it's Pine cone city!




Griffin even got in on the action, his turned out so cute and natural looking. Miles tried to do one, but got bored half way through. Oh well, not everyone has patience for sticking needles into a Styrofoam ball. I still need to add the ribbon and garland to the top, but aren't they cute?

Here's the link to where I got the original idea:

http://scrapmomsmusings.blogspot.com/2009/12/readers-week-tutorial-pinecone-ornament.html

No comments: