Friday, August 29, 2008

Elliot, Junebug!

So Elliot is growing and changing daily, I can't keep up. I love this age, the "mocking bird" age, where everything you say get's repeated back to you in baby form. So here are a few of Elliot's new things. -she loves her toothbrush and toothpaste, one cannot be without the other. "teef"
-All day long I hear, "dincess" translation: Princess. She is in love with Disney Princess'. She carries around a DVD and hit's my leg. "mamma, mamma, mamma, dincess" with a big smile.
-she's just learned how to fold her arms. So she likes to fold them during the day and say mini-prayers. She folds her arms, squints her eyes, mummbles, then shouts, "AMEM!"
-Oh my favorite new thing is her Kisses. She sticks her lips out so far, and she won't stop kissing her Daddy. KISS.
-

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I love Elli and her teef. She was just so cute walking around the house with her toothpaste and toothbrush and so full of excitement as she proclaimed "teef". I will try to show the same level of enthusiasm the next time I brush my teef.

The Crazy Heads said...

Oh, Elliot is getting so big. We miss you guys tons. Thanks for keeping us informed on the kids' progress. oh, you know how dad had to move all the remote stuff when Elliot came over? Now Nathan is doing the exact same thing. Everyone is getting so big!

Drop Gallow said...

I can't take the CUTENESS!!!

val said...

Babies grow so darn fast. It's so fun though every stage. She is so cute, She'll always be your baby. And the older kids look fab. Miss ya.