Friday, August 1, 2008

Birthday Fun


This is all the photos from the twin's bday. I totally forgot the camera during cake and ice cream, and I was pretty boring about having a party. But we did buy a slip-n-slide for the kids to play on. Our new friends the Titus came over and then neighborhood kids showed up to play. This twins had a great time. Caleigh got all littlest pet shop toys, except one bouncy ball making kit. (which I would recommend to any Mom, it's $5 at Walmart and so easy to do). Miles got lot of action figure toys, and a Pokemon trading card game (I hope he doesn't get obsessed). They both got new bikes. They are getting so Big, I just love them both and am so glad I get to be their Mom.

2 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

It looks like the kids had a great birthday. Sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate with them. Tell them that we love them both and Happy Birthday!

Melissa said...

They are getting sooooo big!