Monday, August 18, 2008

The Last week of Summer




What a crazy summer! Moving to New Hampshire, the beach, the church history tours, Ben & Jerry's, new friends, new food, the cabin, and all the fun adventures, this summer has certainly been full. Still I can't believe it is over and school will be starting in one week. The kids are really excited and Griffin is especially excited to start kindergarten. He is going to be in the same class as Ethan one of his new friends. I am so thankful for that, it makes such a difference to have a familiar face. So, farewell summer, we are now looking forward to Fall, my favorite season.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I loved being a part of your summer and it looks like I might just be part of your fall! I should know more on the job front by the end of the week and I will let you know.

val said...

I'm torn about the school thing. hurray, and boo hoo, all wrapped up in one. I guess it's all about living in the moment. I bet fall over there is gourgoeus. I'll be excited for all your pics. Your get the blue ribbon for most prompt blogger.