Thursday, August 14, 2008

Berry Pickin Fun

We had some fun picking blueberries today. I have never picked blueberries before and it was so easy and fun. The kids loved it, except Miles picked about 10 and then told me he was done. But Griffin didn't want to quit, he said he wanted to have lots of Muffins so he was going to pick lots of berries. We have some wonderful friends who think to include us, and we just love them. Thanks Oliver's and Titus's. It was a fun day! And the muffins turned out perfect!

6 comments:

Shannon and Family said...

What a fun thing to do. Looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves.

The Crazy Heads said...

First of all, you are making us feel so lame with all of your fun excursions. I love the idea of taking the kids berry picking. You guys all look so good & happy, we miss you. Oh, and will you email and tell me how you do those collages? I cannot for the life of me figure it out. tiffanycrazyhead@yahoo.com
Thanks Laura, love you guys!!!

Janessa said...

You guys look like you had so much fun. I bet the kids loved it. You will have to email me the blueberry muffin recipe-they look good. I love looking at all your pictures and reading all your stories. You are awesome.

The Crazy Heads said...

Hey, mom & dad are bloggers now. www.retiredandlivingfree.blogspot.com.

Kata said...

YOu are so busy! Looks like a ton of fun. Cutest kids ever.

Tracy said...

I have the same question as Tiffany - how do you do those collages????