Thursday, September 11, 2008

Please no photographs!!

So it's been about a week since I have posted and I have come to a conclusion. Blogging is no fun without a camera. I am still camera-less until Mon. or Tues. that is when my new camera is expected to arrive. I hate missing photo moments. Elliot has been being so cute (as always) and the boys started soccer, and Mike and I went to a cute little store for our last date night. I know everyone would have loved the photo's. Oh, well, next time. Anyway, we are all good. The leaves haven't changed colors too much yet (Don't worry those photos are definitely coming.) But we are still just in love with New England and enjoying everyday.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I want details on the new camera. I am having similar problems and feel like a post without a picture is useless. So, I am in the market, I want to know what you got and where.