Thursday, August 7, 2008

No...not more beach pictures

Don't worry, the beach pictures will end soon enough. School starts soon and our chances to get to the beach will become non-existent. But, Caleigh has expanded her artistic abilities to include sand sculpting. Here is her first creation. A mermaid. She has a crown on her head and long hair, and I just love that her arms and hands are almost the length of her body. Good Job Caleigh!

I just wanted to include a photo of Elliot in a swimsuit, proof that we don't just let her swim in the ocean with nothing on. Of course it was cloudy and a little cold this day, so she has a jacket on.

2 comments:

Shannon and Family said...

The beach pictures will never get old. It is something that not everyone one gets to experience; living next to the beach. I would be at the beach all that I could too. Thanks for sharing Caleigh's art. I love it!

Kata said...

so cute, and I love the perfect little round boobies she made for her mermaid!