Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to School

So yesterday was the first day for the Twinners. And my camera is broken!!! So Sad, I think it's all the beach pictures. I think there is sand in my camera. So my friend took back to school pics for me and as soon as I get them I will show them off.

So we are still a one car family (not for long) and so my friend Mary took the twins to school yesterday. THANKS MARY. They love their new teachers and the new school. They have already made some new friends. Miles said he went to the playground at recess and heard some kids talking about starwars and he joined in their fun. I can just picture him walking around the playground with his ear sticking out listening to everyone's games, before he decided on starwars. So Fun

Oh, and Griffin picked the new background, he is so excited about kindergarten. He starts next Tuesday.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So exciting! It sounds like the kids have adjusted wonderfully. That is so great! That is the hardest part of a move--adjusting!

The Crazy Heads said...

How fun! Was it sad for you that you didn't get to take them to school yourself on the first day? We sent you something in the mail on Monday, you should be getting it soon.

Shannon and Family said...

I hope you get your camera fixed soon. I love to see the family in action. Great to hear that the twins like their teachers and school.