Saturday, March 13, 2010

Kidisms

Elliot has been in a punching mood lately, not mean punching, just playful punching. So she came to me today crying that Griffin had pushed her. When I asked Griff about it, he looked shocked. "No, I didn't push her. She hit me and then fell back. But mom she hit me really hard, so I'm gonna call it a "punch" cause it still really hurt."

Can you upgrade on hits to punches based on how much they hurt?



Another time...

Elliot was dawdling getting dressed. And after the third time of asking her to get her to clothes on she finally started. And while she got dressed, in her sweetest voice she said, "Sorry Mom for being a rockstar."

Apparently this is what she was playing that was keeping her so busy.

3 comments:

Shannon and Family said...

That is funny! Ashlynn tells people that she is going to be a rock star when she gets bigger. They can be rock stars together.

The Crazy Heads said...

She got her "rockstar" abilities from her mother!

Titus Fam said...

She's awesome!