Friday, March 12, 2010

Farewell Titus Family

We have been so blessed with great friends here in NH and one of our best friends are moving. Jeff and Emily and their 3 boys, Ethan, Michael, and Christopher leave for Virginia today. They will be there for 4 months, then off to Moscow, Russia.

Emily and I hit it off right away and my kids have loved the Titus boys. Emily and Jeff are Golden people, with the biggest hearts. I don't know anyone that they have met that won't miss them terribly. Emily goes out of her way to make everyone she meets feels special and loved. We owe them so much and hope our paths will cross many, many times in the future.

So it's with bittersweet feelings we bid them farewell. We are so excited for their upcoming adventures in Russia. We just wish they didn't have to move to have them.

We love you guys and God be with you till we meet again!

1 comment:

Titus Fam said...

There you go making me cry again!!! You'd think I'd be cried out by now, but the tears just keep coming every time I talk to you or see pictures of you guys. WE LOVE AND MISS YOU!