Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Busy?

I haven't had a chance to post in a while, I guess we've been busy. Over the last month we've had a few haps. Lets see if I can remember most of them.
-last week the kids had winter break (who thought of winter break? the weather was awful) We stayed busy half of the week with our friends the Huntings. We also did a fun rainbow craft (check out my craft blog "partners in crafts" to the right(It might take a few days for me to post it). We didn't get to go to any museums like we planned, but did squeeze in some shopping. Elliot ended up getting sick one of the days and is still battling a cold.

-Two Sundays ago we said farewell to the beloved Elder Brown, a Missionary that has been in our ward for the last 9 months, we really got to know him, and he was Elliot's first crush. His mission had to end sometime, so we threw a farewell bash at our house in his honor. It was very fun to have our house full, it made me miss home.

-Mike has reached his goal weight and is keeping it off, by keeping up with his exercise and good eating habits. He has allowed ice cream and some sweets back into his diet. Hood "under the stars" ice cream is now a staple in our freezer. Which means I won't be reaching my goal weight anytime this month.-I am finishing up my winter shopping frenzy. For the past 3 months I have been on the hunt for good deals, for next years winter clothes. Luckily we live close (45 minutes) away from a great outlet mall and I have been scoring some major deals! It 's hard to keep 4 growing kids in clothes that fit, without breaking the bank, so I've adopted this early shopping routine.

-the kids continue to make me smile everyday.
Griffin ask for cereal this morning..."Mom, can I have some snap, crackle, and boom"

Elliot is battling a cold this week and has been extra snuggly. Mike and I love her crackly sick voice and hope she feels better soon, but keeps her cute new voice. Today she came up to me and asked, "Mom can you wipe my cute little nose?" So darn cute.

Cant wait to see what March holds.

No comments: