Saturday, January 30, 2010

Announcement....

My friend Kata and I have started a craft blog together. The address is: http://partnersincrafts.blogspot.com/

Kata has been my dear friend since we were 3 and has always been my partner in many crimes. We played house as kids, drove our moms nuts with mischief, hung out through school, roomed together in collage, and have spent many hours on the phone. Kata is one of those Moms who makes is look easy, and she turns everything she touches to Gold. Truly, she can take a weed from her yard and it looks like it came from PB.

This blog is our creative outlet. My recent love for creating anything with my hands and Kata's constant creativity should make our blog a fun place to stop and get inspired.

1 comment:

Shannon and Family said...

I will have to check it out. Thanks for sharing.