Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The man I married

Mike is amazing to me. He works full time, goes to school, teaches, and fulfills his calling as ward mission leader. He hardly ever complains, and he makes juggling all of his roles easy. Plus he's so fun to be around. So it doesn't surprise me that after a physical for school, and finding out his blood pressure was way too high, he made the goal to drop 30 lbs. Why not? He has nothing else to do, right?

Well, he didn't loose 30 lbs, he lost 43lbs over the last few months. His goal was to be at his goal weight by the first day of school. He has been a weight loosing machine, eating super healthy and working out on our treadmill(sometimes twice a day). He is such an inspiration to me, reminding me, I can loose weight too, if I'm willing to put in the hard work. Great job Mike, you look so fit and healthy.

This was taken a few Sundays ago, when people first started noticing Mike's weight loss, or at least when they started complimenting him on it.

First day of school and a good luck kiss from Elliot.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow! That's great and I am envious and impressed...and challenged to do the same :). Great job Mike!

Kata said...

He looks Fabuloso!!!

Quail Ridge Travelers said...

GOOD JOB MIKE!!!

Retired and Happy said...

He does look great. Tell him I am hoping his inspiration comes all the way to Idaho I could sure use it.

The Heads said...

He looks like that young pup you married 4 kids ago! Witt Woo! Grrrrr