Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Say "Aaaaaaah"




Elliot had her first trip to the dentist this past month. She was SO excited to go. Thankfully all of my other children like the dentist and really talked it up for her, especially the prize cabinet. Since Griffin goes a lot (8 times last year). He was the biggest comfort for her, telling her how nice the Dentist was and what cool prizes she could look forward to. And we all practiced saying "Aaaaahh" with her a lot. She got a little apprehensive when they lowered the chair, but she stayed in it, so I'm happy. She felt so proud to find out she has 20 teeth, and they are all looking pearly-white after their cleaning. Good Job Elliot!

4 comments:

Shannon and Family said...

Wearing the cool shades is the best part according to my kids and of course the dentist has to have the magical toothbrush. Good job Elli!

Tracy said...

Good job Elli! What I love are the sunglasses. I am trying that at my next dentist visit!

Retired and Happy said...

She looks so cute. You can see that she is excited but yet a little nervous. I love the glasses.

Retired and Happy said...

Granadpa Chops says did those glasses really have a movie going I want to wear them next when I go in Feb. to the dentist. Elliot you look soooo much like your mother when she was little. Love you!