Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year.

Our year in review with numbers:

97 number of posts on blog

9 number of lbs lost and gained, lost and gained, lost again...

30 number of lbs mike has lost in last 3 months.

3 number of tries it took to potty train Elliot

3 number of times Elliot pees her pants a week.

6 number of inches cut from Caleighs hair to be donated to LOL.

7 number of family members who could visit us this year.

30 estimated number of books I read this year. And I only counted the twilight series once!

2 number of times I was able to go to the Boston Temple. One was with the primary children, but that's still 2 times more than last year.

8 number of times Griffin visited the dentist this year, 8 more than Mike or I.

365 number of day's I yelled at my kids, then kissed them and said "sorry."

800 number of hours spent on the computer this year.

2 number of children baptized and confirmed members of the church.

and finally...

365 number of days I have thought of my wonderful family and friends. And thanked my Father in Heaven for my amazing life.

2 comments:

val said...

Love it the Christmas pics are adorable. Looks like a lot of fun. Now we only have 363 days to get ready for next year.

Retired and Happy said...

How did you figure how many hours you were on the blog? You should be an accountant....

"Chops"