Sunday, January 4, 2009

The best intentions...



So...(Mike hates when I start my blog entries with "so") I was going to send out Christmas cards. I bought matching outfits for my kids, and even thought about going professional this year. But it never happened. The month slipped by me and I never got around to it. I love getting Christmas cards with updates in them. I have so many family and friends that are always on my mind that I really wanted to take the chance to connect with them. I am so sorry for anyone who feels like you were forgotten, if it makes you feel better, ...everyone was forgotten! So Merry Chris...forget it, I'll plan on doing 4th of July cards.

3 comments:

Retired and Happy said...

Laura what good pictures. The kids are growing up. I love the outfits. The birthday pictures we weren't able to click on to make bigger. Thanks for sharing I love to see pictures of all of you.

Janessa said...

Your kids are cute. I never got my christmas cards out either-so don't feel bad. I actually took the kids in to get their pics done on christmas eve(that shows you how behind I am). hope you had a merry christmas.

val said...

We have such great taste Aiden has the same sweater vest from CP.
No excuses this year, get going on the cards right now.