Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bday Party!

Happy birthday Griffin!


Griffin entered our family 18 months after the twins. But it feels like he and I have always been together. Even though Elliot is our last child, Griffin will always be my Baby. When the twins were born I never knew what I was doing, and everyday was a new, exciting challenge. I felt overwhelmed a lot and unsure if I was, "doing this right." When Griffin was born I knew what to do! And that built my Mom Confidence. He was the BEST baby, and he brought calm to our crazy house. Now he is a wonderful friend to Miles and a constant rival for Caleigh. Elliot adores him, and they are the best of friends. He loves being her big brother. He is a great helper and a sweet friend. He has all his teachers wrapped around his finger and I'm jealous they get more time with him next year. Love you Griffin.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

Happy Birthday Griffin. We sure do miss you guys!!

Quail Ridge Travelers said...

I felt so blessed that I could come to your house to take care of Griffin when he was born. You had your handsful with the twin babies.
I too feel close to him even though he went through a period of not wanting anyhting to do with me. He would squeeze his eyes shut tight if I picked him up. Love you Griffin, Happy Birthday!