Saturday, January 17, 2009

More Winter fun


We found our sledding hill! The kid's school has a great hill that it's on, so once the snow covered it, we tried it out. We aren't the only ones who use it as a sledding hill, we especially love when we have friends there to sled with. It's perfect size, and it's a great work out to walk up. Luckily that doesn't faze the kids at all. They will go for-EVER until I finally tell them, I'm cold and want to go home. Caleigh is the craziest of us all. She flies down the hill, usually crashes, then yells, "I'm okay" before I even ask. So fun! I have to say, a good sledding hill makes winter bearable, and something to look forward to.



Caleigh going crazy, I love the crash at the end.

Miles likes to go down the steepest part. Yikes!

3 comments:

Shannon and Family said...

How fun! Love the snow pictures and you are right, sledding is a great way to get exercise.

Melissa said...

Too much fun! I wish I could go sledding with you guys, like my good ole childhood days. (don't think it is a good idea when you are large and pregnant, though)

Retired and Happy said...

What happen to our baby. She looks so grown up. What a cutie. What fun the kids are having on the hill. They never really got to go sledding like that in Boise. Wow enjoy making the memories. Love Ya