Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Birthday "Wild Woman"-Griffin's nickname for Elliot

Sniff...Sniff.. My baby is 2. Yikes, I thought I had more time with the baby phase. I love the baby phase. Thanks Titus's and Huntings for celebrating with us.

We are so blessed to have little Elliot June in our lives. She is a little bit younger than the rest of our clan, and having her felt like starting over. She has such a sweet personality. She always "thank you" even though I have never taught it to her, and she is always smiling. She loves her sister and 2 big brothers so much. She has even learned to say all of their names, and relies on "Mimos" to get her up in the morning. She is in her own "baby" phase, and she loves dolls. She also loves "deedaces" (princesses) and screams whenever she sees them. Elliot has her daddy wrapped around her little finger, and I love when she gives me the time of day.

Knowing Elliot was our last, has made such a difference with raising her (so far). Nothing feels like a chore, like changing diapers, or midnight feedings. I was always happy to spend more time with her. She was a "barfer" for the first year, and even that, wasn't that big of deal.



Now we look forward to moving her to a "big girl" bed, and then in six months we are going to start potty training. Thanks Elliot for choosing me to be your "mamma" and for all the kisses.

1 comment:

val said...

Love the new background. What a big girl she is. And she has a look all of her own. I wish you had a bigger picture of the cake, you always do such cute things. Happy Birthday Elliot