Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I failed 3rd grade!



I was looking for some fun trivia questions for 2008 and I stumbled on this website. It's easy all you have to do is drag the name of the states to there location. Easy! Right? Uh...I did it 10 times, until I felt carsick, and I never did it. Then this annoying message pops up saying, "you didn't pass 3rd grade." Sad.


Give it a try.




Good Luck!


I will say, there are time where I WAS putting the states in the right place, but the game wasn't recognizing it, so it wasted a lot of time.

4 comments:

Retired and Happy said...

Okay Dad and I failed too. The best we could get was 44 out of 48. Yes I agree you put it in the right state and it wouldn't go. I can't tell you how many times Maine wouldn't go into it's slot. What a fun game. We brought in the new year playing that game. I bet we played about 20 times. I have to admit I got pretty frustrated. Sorry Dad just came in and corrected me he did win once and got all 48. Love ya thanks for the challenge.

Laura said...

You'll all be happy to know that I just beat the game! Yeah, I passed 3rd grade.

Tracy said...

Whew! It took a couple of tries to figure out where in the state I needed to click to get them to take but I finally got 48!

Mike said...

This game cheats! It won't let me put Maine or Montana where I'm supposed to. Red-X THIS, stupid game.