Saturday, January 17, 2009

"No baby, I Elliot"

Elliot lately is always saying, "hi, mom" all day long. I usually respond with, "hi baby" or "hi honey" but she they replies, "No honey (or baby), I Elliot." It cracks us up.
Elliot is growing right before our eyes. I finally broke down and cut some cute bangs on her. She really needed it with her hair in her eyes all the time. She looks so grown up.


We also moved her to a "big girl" bed. The toddler bed matches Caleighs bed perfectly, it's cute. It's always such a headache to move my kids out of their cribs. All the sudden they have freedom and they never stay in their beds. Elliot must have some invisible force field around her bed, because she rarely has gotten out and waits for us (me or Miles) in the morning. What a good girl.

Here's Elle showing off her new Owl pillow. She walks around, "hoo, hooing" with him all day.

5 comments:

Shannon and Family said...

I love the bangs! She is so cute with them.

The Crazy Heads said...

She is getting SOOOO big! I miss you guys so much!

Janessa said...

Cute bangs. If you cut them, you did an amazing job. I just cut Sages and they are a bit crooked and too short. My mom says they will grow back:)

Quail Ridge Travelers said...

No, stop the growing, I need a baby still. She is so cute with bangs.

Happy Huntings said...

She is so darn cute!