Wednesday, July 16, 2008

To my family regarding your blogs

This post goes out to my family members who are not keeping up on your blogs(you know who you are...). If you did not know I have moved to New Hampshire and will not be able to see you for a while. Which means my only visual contact with you will be through the blog sphere (I don't know if that's a real word). So those of you who's last post title read's Mother's Day, I would invite you to take some time and add a new post. Yes, I do realize that we can't all be blog obsessive at I am, but Mother's Day?

I love you all and would love to SEE you!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I feel the exact same way. I feel like the blogs are my only link to my family since none of us are big phone people, and I have no family nearby.
Why don't they realize how much it means to see pictures from a birthday party we missed, or 4th of July celebration, or just a Sunday afternoon?