Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Friday night in NH

We spent our Friday night in Maine. It was so fun. Mike got home from work around noon, and after naps we headed up to Maine at 2:30. We checked out the huge Kittery outlet Mall. We did mostly window shopping, but Miles did spend some of his birthday money on a new pair of shoes for school. The mall is so spread out you have to drive to each group of stores, because they all have their own parking lots. But, it was nice to see some real shopping and as soon as we have money I am totally going back. After our heads were dizzy from all the great window shopping we went to "Flo's" according to the Travel Channel they have the best hot dogs in New England. "Flo's" was closed. sad. So we found a seafood drive-up restaurant (not hard to do in Maine) and enjoyed Fish and Chips and Clam chowder. All my kids love clam chowder. Then we hit York beach about 6:45 and played until 8:00 then headed home. It was a great Friday.


Our 1st starfish sighting. And a little crab.
Elliot loves the beach.

3 comments:

Shannon and Family said...

I love the beach pictures! Ashlynn puts on her swimsuit everyday and says "she is going to the beach today". Hopefully we can take her some day.

The Crazy Heads said...

I also love all your beach pictures. They are so awesome. I bet the kids love it there.

Angela said...

Welcome to NH- We live in Bedford (near Manchester). I am friends with Tracey Peterson (we cheered in High School together. She told me you were moving out here. I checked her blog today and found yours. I hope that you are enjoying the adjustment. We will have to have you over sometime!