Thursday, February 19, 2009

My funny Valentines'


I had a great Valentine day, First I stole the idea from my friend Kata to make homemade chocolate boxes. I had such a good time putting them together and decorating them. Then the day before Valentines day My good friends Mary and Emily came over and we exchanged goodies. It was so fun to get together and make the holiday fun for our kids and hubbies.
I also gave my kids their traditional V-day shirts, although Caleighs was a dress. The kids loved it all and I loved my box of chocolates from Mike and the card he gave me. He crossed out what the card makers wrote, by slashing through it and writing "Lame" then added his own message. You gotta love living with a PH.D. student, studying writing.

3 comments:

val said...

Wow Griffins eye looks awful. But the party keeps rockin at the Petersons. You guys never quit. And just think beach time is around the corner. No fair!

The Super Nerd said...

Dang, I miss these kids.

Kata said...

so cute!!! you are such a cute mama! I only make a monster one for Collin (and me) I think you are so cute. Love you!