Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's all fun and games...

I'm still not sure how this happened. All I know is that during my primary presidency meeting Griffin and Elliot come up from the basement crying. Miles said he used Elliot's head to hit Griffin's eye. Elliot was fune, but Grif was left with a nice, and tough looking, black eye.
Day 1

Day 2

And here he is today-day 3. Yikes. It looks more like Elliot colored on his eye, then hit is with her head. This is his face when he turns and asks me..."does it look better?"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tracy said...

OUCH! I picture Miles picking Elli up and using her like a pool cue.

Melissa said...

It made me laugh so hard to look at that picture of day three (it looks so horrible) and read that he was asking if it looked better. You think it couldn't look worse, until you see the pictures of days 6 and 7. Poor baby!