Monday, February 23, 2009

Caleigh's Kitchen







Caleigh got an easy bake oven for Christmas. I knew when I got it for her, I wouldn't want to deal with it, but I knew she would love it so... She does love it and every so often we get it out and she bakes something. She won't even start without putting on her Kangaroo apron from her Aunt Tracy. She loves to cook, here she is making pretzels. I hope this will build a love of cooking, so she will be able to cook yummy food for her kids. My mom passed on a love for cooking, and I am grateful that I can put healthy good meals on the table.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What a big girl! She and Zoe would have so much fun together.

val said...

Taeya wanted one of those, but I cheaped out and got the cupcake maker from costco. Not the same. I should of stuck with the oven thing. I'm glad caleigh is enjoying it.
I can't beleive Griffins eye. We've had a few of those here but nothin like that. Ouch

Retired and Happy said...

Caleigh remember grandma likes chocolate so I hope you will make grandma and grandpa something when we come back. Can't wait to see you.