Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 4 and Day 6

So our "champ" is getting better. I think he is finally getting used to the attention his eye is drawing. He didn't want to go to basketball on Saturday because he was feeling embarrassed, but also worried that he would be re-hit in the eye. I made him go, and he was fine by the end, of course he sat on the bench the whole time.

Here he is today. Oh and I did take him to the doctors on Friday, just to make sure his eye was fine. They said that he just got his in the "magic" spot. The doctor said it takes weeks for the bruising to go away. Griff thought he was getting out of school for that long, but I put a damper on that dream. Anyway, he seems fine now and can finally open the eye. So now more walking around like a zombie with one eye.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

Poor Grif! I'm glad he is getting better. Oh, Ali really like the video of Caleigh falling.

Drop Gallow said...

Greatest black eye ever! He's going to love those photos when he's older.

Ah, to be a boy again...

Tracy said...

That wins as the worst black eye I have ever seen. Who knew there was a magic spot? I will be sure to avoid hitting mine!

Kata said...

he just looks horrible! I am glad he feels better

Melissa said...

He does seem quite pleased about the attention. It looks so painful!