Wednesday, October 8, 2008

To Friends NOT forgotten

Tonight I was at soccer watching Miles play and chatting with a friend. I was telling her about one of my best friends from Boise. I do this a lot. Conversations usually go something like this, "oh, my friend from boise..." or "You remind me of my friend..." I'm sure all of New England feels the competition with these unnamed friends.
It got me thinking though, I don't keep in contact with my old friends enough. You might all think I have forgotten about you. So this is a reminder that I have NOT forgotten about any of my friends I left behind in Boise. Not a day has gone by that I have not talked or thought about one of you since arriving in New Hampshire. (warning: cheezy part coming) So Thank you, for being so much apart of my life. I love and miss you all. Sorry I don't email more, but you are in my thoughts. I am a better friend because of all of you.

No comments: