Wednesday, October 1, 2008

APPLE DAY

We recently ventured over to the New Hampshire Farm Museum. It was "Apple Day" when we went. It was wonderful! The kids got to make homemade apple cider, have an apple pie eating contest (If it weren't for a teenager named Peter, Miles would have won), and enjoy all the other things a farm has to offer! I have to say my favorite thing were the two PIGS; "Dorcas" and "Clara bell." They are old English pigs, that would be used as orchard pigs when the farm was a working farm. It took a lot of persuading to get them out of the barn and when they finally came out we all were laughing so hard. They were so Cute! I had to do another collage, there were just too many photo's to share. How could I not snap a ton of photos with barrels of apples and an amazing old farmhouse as my backdrops.
Okay, she is the cutest thing eating an apple.

3 comments:

Janessa said...

HI Laura,
Your kids are so cute! Looks like you guys had a fun time with the apples. Perfect time of year for them too. Hope you are all doing well. I love your new layout backdrop (dont know what it's called).-Janessa

Tracy said...

OK - When I am out there this weekend you are going to have to teach me how to do things like the collage! I need to improve my blogging skills. On a separate note, Apple day looked like a lot of fun and as a side note I used to work with a woman named Dorcas...

The Crazy Heads said...

You guys get to do so many fun things. You make me feel so lame!