Thursday, October 30, 2008

This week's news-sorry, I tried to keep it short.

I have tons of Halloween pics coming, and I can't wait to see all of yours! But I thought I would update you on some of our Peterson Haps.

Miles-loves school and all the girls in our ward. And whats weird, they all love him! He's got all the 10-12 year olds wrapped around his finger.

Caleigh- Is growing and is such a great helper. She has her moments, but she is sooo patient with Elliot. She loves art (still) and she often says, "I need a craft project mom."

Griffin-love kindergarten and his class and teacher. He is also going to start getting speech therapy. I am so excited for him to finally get some help. He is glad too, he said, "they will help me talk better!" with a big smile on his face. He is struggling with reading, but some of that is his speech. He is getting extra help for that at school too. Even though I have Elliot, Griff is still my baby, I just love that kid.

Elliot- With only two short months until Elliot is 2 we are all starting to feel the change. She is talking more and acting so grown up. The kid's think she is adorable and shower her with attention. She has also discovered this week how to climb out of her crib!!! The kids roar with laughter every time she does it, but I know better than to encourage her. Looks like we'll be bed shopping soon.

Mike and Me- We are doing good! We love it here and love our ward. Mike is always so busy, but he is really good about carving out quality family time. We recently got cable, but I am turning it off more to read! I was never a reader growing up, but now I love to sit down and get caught up in a book. Right now I am trying to tackle, "The house of Seven Gables." I have to admit, it feels like homework. But, homework you give yourself has got to be enjoyable right?

1 comment:

Drop Gallow said...

Can't wait to see those Halloween pics...