Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Fun

Every year the Knight family in our ward, throws a Halloween Bash for all the kids in Primary. They are so generous to do this since they buy pizza, candy, toys, and game supplies for the party. We had a wonderful time and the kids got to get on their costumes. Miles is Darth Vader, Griff is Superman, and Caleigh is a Autumn Fairy. Elliot refused to put on any costume that came close to her so she is a...baby who refuses to get dressed-up.
I have to say my favorite part of Halloween is doing Caleigh's hair. She is usually very good about sitting down and letting my style her hair, but on Halloween I always seems to test the limit's. I love having my own real life 'Barbie head.'

3 comments:

Shannon and Family said...

I am always up for a Halloween party. Looks like it was fun! This kids look great in their costumes. Happy Halloween to you!

Retired and Happy said...

Wow your barbie doll head looks pretty darn cute. Mile you really look like Darth Vader and Griffin superman would have a hard time telling you two apart. Mike, dad and I love the beard. You look great. The experiences you are having are wonderful. Wow I hope you are keeping a journal and especially make sure you are printing off your pages.

Quail Ridge Travelers said...

Please send me those pictures. Since everyone is gone and I won't be at Jeff's I need Halloween pictures to scrap.