Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy 61st Birthday Grandpa Larry!

Happy Birthday to a Wonderful Man and Father. My dad is such a great man and I am lucky to have him in my life.

A few things I love about my Dad are:
-He is always willing to serve. He helped us so much when we moved out here.
-He is Mr. Fix-it. I don't think there is anything My Dad can't fix.
-He honors his priesthood. My Dad joined the church when he was an adult and has strived to live the best he can since then.
-My Dad is so good about telling recognizing good things in people and telling them. He would stop and tell me, "I love you" and I always knew he meant it.
-My Dad is a great Husband to my Mom. They work together so well. What a great example to me.

I LOVE YOU DAD!

1 comment:

The Crazy Heads said...

I agree. All good things about dad. He really is great. Good for you for doing a post about him, you rock!