Monday, October 6, 2008

Collage pages

So many of you have asked me how I do my collage photos. I would love to tell you I take hours creating these great photos, but I don't. I make them in my free program from walmart.
The Wal-mart digital photo manager version 1.2.
I looked on the web to see if I could give you a link to download it onto your computer, but all I could find was the newest version. Sadly it didn't seem to have the "photo album" feature(the one I use to make the collage photos.) So if you can get your hands on the 1.2 version it's so easy, you just drag and click. Sorry, I don't know if this is helpful, but this is how I do the collage photos. And I could be wrong about the new version.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey thanks! I think I have that but have never used it. Luv Ya!

Anonymous said...

Hello Laura, I found your blog through Melissa's blog. It is beautiful and I love all your pictures. I'm glad that you are enjoying back East. It makes me want to broaden our horizons. Mindy

KlassenKlan said...

Your kids are growing up so fast! Alison says: I miss you Caleigh. Do you like your new school? I love my teacher, do you?