Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Peterson house this week


So the count down is on (8 days) and I am too busy to think about the emotional side of the move. All the boys head to the cabin tomorrow and that will leave the girls to do the packing. Elliot is not much help in this area, she just empties boxes as we fill them. I already have been packing here and there, but now it's time to do it all. We started in the boys room yesterday and packed up everything! They have no toys, except the 10 I let them pick out for the trip. So now I am realizing I have too much stuff, and I wish I could run everything I own to D.I. and just buy new when we get there.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

I was so excited (for you) when Piper told me your house had sold. You new house looks adorable. I know you all are going to have a great time. Best of luck. Julie (I'm at my mom's)

Janessa said...

I know the feeling of boxes & more boxes. Good luck! I donated a ton of stuff (that's funny you mention taking everything to the D.I.). Your new house looks so cute, you are going to love it! And your kids I'm sure will love the stairs:) I would come help you pack but I'm a state away. Good luck!

Kata said...

8 freakin days!!! NO WAY! what's your route?