Thursday, June 12, 2008

A new look!

Since the 4th is right around the corner, I thought I would jump the gun, and enjoy a new background for a while. I love the 4th of July and this year we are going to attempt to spend it in Boston, watching the fireworks over the harbor. I have never seen it on TV, but Mike assures me that it is going to be a big deal.

Anyway, I love the 4th, the BBQ's, and staying up late lighting fireworks. Plus my favorite color, RED, is everywhere you see. Waving proudly with Blue and White. I love our Country!

2 comments:

Shannon and Family said...

I love the new background! I added a new one too. I'm sure you will have a good 4th over on the east coast.

Tracy said...

I love the new background and if someone will tell me how to do it, i would change the background on my blog! Fourth of July in Boston is amazing - it was about 100 degrees and totally humid the year I was there but it was worth it. It was the most spectacular fire works show I had ever seen.