Friday, March 30, 2012

update...

IT's not often I update without photos, but I wanted to update, then I can add photo's later.  right?

My parents just left after a lovely visit.  It had been over a year since we have seen them and it was a much needed visit.  Full of fun, laughter, hugs, kisses, cuddles, junk food, cute movies, and being spoiled rotten by my parents.  LOve you guys!  Come back soon.

The twins had an award ceremony (I totally missed it, because they forgot to tell me about it) and they both walked away with a handful of awards.  Caleigh even found out a piece of art she did in 3rd grade was published in a article that her art teacher wrote and submitted to a art and activity magazine!  How cool is that!  Guess Mike is not the only one who gets published around here.

No comments: