Thursday, March 1, 2012

Flat Stanley comes to New Hampshire

My cousin, Tress, asked me to participate in her daughters classes flat Stanley project.  Well, poor FS got lost in the mail (I'm sure he was having wild adventures) luckily we had a FS in the back of one of our books. So we cut him out and the girls and I took him shopping with us on Saturday.  

Here's FS going thru the tolls

Here's FS noticing all the TREES!


 Our fav. shopping stop is just over the border into Maine at the outlets, so we snapped his photo by the Maine sign.

Before we shopped we drove up the coast to our fav. lighthouse.

How cute are these lobstah traps?  Set up in front of Fox's a yummy spot for a fresh lobstah dinner.


This is my favorite photo, FS just had to dip his feet in the Atlantic ocean!


"Hello Ocean"


We had to stop at Kittery Trading Post for a scouting thing for Miles and FS wanted his photo by the moose that greets you at the door.  I think we showed him a great time in Maine, maybe he'll come back again and we'll show him more of NH and some of Mass.

No comments: