Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy, Happy Birthday Elli dear...

My sweet little girl is 4. She had such a wonderful birthday. She kept saying throughout the day, "This is so kind." or "This is so wonderful." She was really grateful for all the gifts and phone calls. (thanks you for everyone who helped make the day special).

Elliot is a amazing little girl with so much life in her. She can be stubborn and hard to deal with at times, but she's always quick to say sorry and give you comfort if she thinks your hurt or feel bad. She loves to play with her sister and brothers. She will share most everything with them. Her brothers especially give her tons of attention and think she is the cutest thing ever. Caleigh is even coming around to her cuteness. I'm so grateful Elli is a part of our family. Elliot humor really cracks me up. The other day she was looking at our blog book and she found a picture that must have missed being edited because she said, "I think I'm becoming a Vampire, my eyes are red in this picture." She was so serious when she said it. Hilarious.

Another time we were working on reading and we were on "ap" words. Ex: nap, tap, gap, and we were sounding out the word s-a-p and she said, "Oh, sap, like s'up dudes." Then she started giggling.

I love my little girl.



A quick trivia about Elliot; She has the most nicknames in our family. They include:
Ell-J
Jellybean
Junebug
Elli
Ell
June (her middle name)
Ells (which goes great with Hells-Ells when I'm frustrated)
Elly Belly
Bells
Belly
and
Wild Women

1 comment:

Titus Fam said...

Happy Birthday Ells! We love you!!!! (The cake looks beautiful, as always. Wish I could have a slice!)